Delta Home Cleaning’s Detailed Cleaning Program
Bathrooms – We custom develop a comprehensive cleaning program for your kitchen and eating areas that includes disinfecting, mopping, wiping, deep cleaning (As requested), cleaning appliances, counter-tops, base boards, sink, range hood and cabinets using sustainable green cleaning products.
- Countertops cleaned
- Cabinets cleaned
- Outside of Oven and Refrigerator cleaned
- Floors vacuumed and washed
- Window sills, blinds and ledges wiped
- Cobwebs removed Kitchen furniture wiped
- Baseboards wiped
- Appliances cleaned and shined
- Sinks cleaned and chrome shined
- Trash emptied &bull Dishes cleaned
- Top and front of range cleaned and wiped
- Microwave wiped Door door frames cleaned
- General dusting & wiping
Here are some great tips that you can use around the house right now……
Top 10 must-read simple cleaning tips for your home
- Tub & Tile Cleaner – white vinegar and dish soap (one part vinegar and one part dish soap) does the trick.
- Hydrogen peroxide as a cleaning solution. Just replace the cap with a sprayer bottle head, and you have a cleaning solution that can clean toilets, bathtubs, windows, tile, an more.
- Streak-free window cleaning – vinegar and dish soap / pour into a spray bottle, grab a clean cloth, and a newspaper. Spray the mixture, then wipe with a clean cloth, then wipe again with a wadded up newspaper, and that should do the trick.
- Clean toys in a laundry bag. Put toys in a laundry bag, and stick them in the washer for clean toys. This technique works great!
- The multi-use Mr. Clean Magic Erasers – (Cleans soap scum, mold & mildew, suede, nail polish, pots & pans, toilet bowl rings, tile & grout, and much more.
- Removing scratches on ceramic ware – using Bar Keepers Friend – liquid cleanser
- Sanitize your cleaning sponges in the microwave. Put your sponges in the microwave for 2 minutes, and you’ll get clean sponges you can use again.
- Remove labels from your dinnerware and teacups – with Oxi-Clean. Just add a scoop of Oxi-Clean to a sink of warm water and gently place the dinnerware and teacups and let them soak. About 30 to 40 minutes later, all of the labels should float right off.
- Removing hard water stains from metal shower head – Tie a bag filled with vinegar in it), faucet – (soak a paper towel in vinegar, and let sit for about 15-20 minutes, then – you can also fill a spray bottle and spray it on a paper towel. After about 15-20 minutes, take an old toothbrush and scrub off the hard water. sink, – distilled white vinegar
- Permanent marker remover – put a dab of toothpaste on where the marker area, and with a damp washcloth give it a little elbow grease and it should work wonderfully!
Here’s a great article on bathroom cleaning.